Skip to content
26 fun facts about myself to get to know me a little better!
- I was born in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- I attended and graduated from the University of Alabama. (Roll tide)
- I received my Bachelor’s degree with a major in Public Relations and a minor in Computer Technology.
- I studied abroad in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia for a year.
- I met my current boyfriend while studying abroad in Australia. (yes, he is an Aussie!)
- I work a full-time job in Sales & Marketing.
- I have a passion for working out and living a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
- I’m obsessed with rap and hip-hop music.
- I’m also obsessed with make-up, beauty and hair! I’ve always been the friend that does everybody’s make up and hair. 🙂
- I lost 30 pounds so far over the past 4 years and clean eating changed my life.
- “The Power of Now” is my favorite book.
- The stair master is my favorite machine at the gym (yes, I’m serious!)
- Yoga is my therapy. Also, a glass (or 3) of pinot grigio.
- I am a follower of Tone It Up and it has changed my life.
- I love, love, love planning and organizing.
- Meal prepping is the hardest task for me to finish!
- I love self-help and inspo-books!
- Newcastle, Australia is home to me now.
- I am addicted to coffee ever since moving to Australia.
- Indian and mexican are my favorite foods!
- Reading is my passion.(I have a stack a foot tall on my counter waiting to be read!)
- Writing is also my passion. xx
Feel free to comment below if we have anything in common or please go ahead and introduce yourself. I’d love to hear from you.